Six & Sutton Effortless Consignment
HOW IT WORKS
- We start with a brief complimentary consultation via phone to evaluate your consignment items based on our successful sales model.
- After the initial consultation, we will email a contract for you to review and sign.
- Upon receipt of your signed contract, SIX & SUTTON will provide a prepaid mailing label.
- Once your items are processed, we will email an itemized intake form for your records.
- Please refer to our competitive commission structure as outlined in our FAQ below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Six & Sutton?
Six & Sutton is a white glove consignment service based in NYC.
How does it work? Six & Sutton executes all aspects of selling your consigned merchandise. Our service includes:
- Free virtual appraisals or onsite Manhattan appointments upon request.
- Create and post engaging content to promote and sell your items.
- Issue prompt monthly payments.
What sells best?
- New or like new luxury designer fashions, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories and home collectibles.
- Vintage accessories, handbags, costume jewelry and home collectibles.
What condition should my items be in?
Your items should be in excellent new or like new condition. Vintage items may be gently worn but should not have stains, tears or significant imperfections. All items should be clean. Six & Sutton reserve the right to reject any merchandise we deem unsuitable for resale. If items are rejected, client must make arrangements within 5 business days to have the items returned at their expense or SIx & Sutton will donate the items.
Sellers tip: If you have a certificate of authenticity, receipt, original packaging or other documentation, please include it with your items.
How does Six & Sutton price items?
Six & Sutton thoroughly research competitive pricing online and in brick and mortar stores. Please note that in the world of consignment, items sell at an average of 1⁄2 to 1⁄3 of the original retail price.
What are the fees?
Consignors pay no out of pocket fees. For items that total:
- Up to $750, consignors earn a 50/50 split
- Between $751 - $2999 a 60/40 split is in favor of the consignor *
- Above $3000+ - a 70/30 split is in favor of the consignor *
* PLEASE NOTE: The exception to the above-mentioned fee structure is for any items that resell for under $100. For those items, the split remains 50/50.
(Net proceeds = Final Sale Price minus any applicable fees.)
When do I get paid?
Prompt monthly payments via check in the month following the sale.
What happens if my item doesn’t sell?
After 365 days from the initial offer, the client has the option to have merchandise returned at his/her expense or given to charity. The client may also extend the term if agreed by both parties. Six and Sutton reserve the right to shorten the consignment period for seasonal items.
Ready to get started?
Call us at (866)-6SUTTON or email us at email@example.com